Saturday, December 26, 2015

Maldives Trip Part 2

Continue from http://www.coffeeluvs.blogspot.sg/2015/12/maldives-trip-part-1.html.

We had breakfast at the hotel the next day. By the way, our hotel seemed really empty. Like I didn't really see many other guests there. Felt kinda weird. We booked our hotel room with breakfast. Breakfast cost USD10 per person per day. It's pretty disappointing. There was no buffet breakfast.

Our breakfast:



There's also a plate of omelette/scrambled egg, sausages and drinks which I don't know why I didn't take a photo of them.

Signed up for a day excursion with the hotel. It cost USD80 per person. Going snorkeling at 3 reefs, picnic at sandbank and dolphins watching. Hee~


Our speedboat.

 Selfie in the hotel room.


 Selfie in the hotel lobby while waiting for other people.





Love the clear blue sea.


Something super horrific happened which ruined my trip. I got molested by somebody. Wtf. One of the staff passed my an S size life jacket and I was struggling a little to put on the life jacket. So that guy tried to help me put on my life jacket but I think he touched my breast. I am not sure if it is accidental or on purpose. Wtf. Anyway, I think my reaction was quite slow (I probably froze for 1-2 seconds) but I got put my hands to stop him from helping me. Haiz~ Really Wtf.

What do you all think I should have done anyway? Can't do anything on the speedboat coz we were in the middle of the sea. But should I have reported this to the hotel when we came back or what? I really don't know if he did it on purpose or accidental. The staff were quite helpful throughout the whole trip. I was really upset. I think that I am/was quite stupid. Wtf. I was also angry with Robin coz he didn't do protect me properly. Wtf. Maybe he's not the right person for me? He only wants to go out with me and spend time with me but doesn't know what I really want/need. Actually, sometimes I also don't know what I really want. Wtf.

#veryheadache #veryannoying

Ok, I shall post more photos.


 One of the resort islands.






 I got scratched by corals. Or probably the stones.

 The sandbank.




Picnic by the sandbank. Actually, I find this quite lame. It was so hot and the food was only so so. I think can skip this activity. I even got sun burnt afterwards.





 Hermit crab. Why are Robin's hands always dirty?

By the way, the staff was so enthusiastic. Took lots of photos for us. We didn't even ask him! Usually, I/we will give tips but I/we didn't due to the unpleasant incident.












After our lunch at the picnic bank, we went dolphins watching! But because of the incident earlier on, I was not that enthusiastic as the other people onboard. Some of the photos below were taken by the one of the staff. He was so enthusiastic, wanted to help me to take photos. Maybe see me not enthusiastic bah. I don't really know how to choose which photos to post here so I just post most of the photos. Haha. There were some blur ones which I have deleted.













Do they look like sharks from this photo?













Saw this on our way back to the hotel. The Maldivian are also celebrating their 50th Years of Independence.

 Sunset. Think that I should have watched it earlier =.=

 Dinner at this restaurant.



Was craving for coke. They served me coke with a wine glass. Lolx~

My fish and chips. It tasted so so only. Better than the chicken which I had in the hotel yesterday. By the way, I don't like their chili sauce. It just tasted weird to me. Don't know how to describe it.

 Robin's steak.

Our bill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you did enjoy your trip despite what had happened.