Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Taipei Trip Part 7

Continue from http://www.coffeeluvs.blogspot.sg/2015/11/taipei-trip-part-6.html.

Saw some unique and expensive things sold at Taipei 101.





We had dinner at Ding Tai Fung at Taipei 101. There was a queue. I think that Ding Tai Fung's boss is really rich. There is always a queue when I want to go there. Even at the Singapore outlets. We ordered more food but I was too famished. Didn't take a photo of all our food.




After dinner, Esther and I sent Mummy and Ah Ma back to Zhongshan Junior High School Metro Station as Ah Ma was not feeling too well. Then Esther and I went to ATT 4 Fun to shop! We wanted to go to Shilin Night Market afterwards but we spent too much time at ATT 4 Fun and it was too late. We were also feeling tired.

Anyway, I bought a top and jeans. Wanted to buy a pair of shoes from Vilma but I can't find the shop there anymore :( Esther bought 2 denim jackets.

The next day, we needed to go back to Singapore. We arranged for the cab driver to pick us up at our hotel and drive us to the airport. The cost is TWD900 but we paid him TWD1,000. Gave him tips as his service is quite good.

We had lunch at 非常泰 (Very Thai). I love it! Brought Ah Ma there as she didn't go there before.



Thai Coffee.


Bought this for my boyfriend :)

No comments: