Monday, June 2, 2014

Brighton Trip Part 6

Continue from http://coffeeluvs.blogspot.sg/2014/05/brighton-trip-part-5.html.

I am just going to flood here with many many photos because the scenery and things are just so beautiful. I love most of the buildings there. They just look so unique and full of stories.











Did not go up the London Eye as it was not included in our London Pass. Will definitely want to try this if I go there again. Check this out for the prices - http://www.londoneye.com/TicketsAndPrices/.



Jerica and I took the City Cruise. There is a free trip on the cruise when you purchase The Original Bus Tour tickets.


 Hot tea in the cold weather. Nice~ 



Do you know what this white building is? It is Shakespeare's Globe. More about this in another post.










 OMG! I can't remember if this is Tower Bridge or London Bridge? 






6 comments:

The Arctic Star said...

Beautiful place. . Looks so ancient yet filled with a sense of solemn mystery...

Anonymous said...

Jerica is so pretty

elderflowertea said...

@Dorian: Yeah, just love the buildings =)

@Anon: I think that she's cute. Haha.

Robin said...

We will go to an European country together too ok?
We plan ok?
Yay

Anonymous said...

how old is she?

elderflowertea said...

@Robin: Ok! Yay! Haha.

@Anon: Not sure if I should say her age but she's not single and available.