Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Batam Day Trip

It is possible to go to Batam and back to Singapore in a day. Was feeling bored one day and decided to just head out to Batam with Onyee for food, supermarket shopping and facial. We also tried out foot reflexology and cut our hair there!

The ferry tickets cost $47 per person for a return trip. We took Batam Fast. Think there is currently a promotion to get tickets at $38 from www.deal.com.sg. But the ferry is Wavemaster. Never tried Wavemaster before. Maybe I'll try it one day!


There was a long queue as usual.

Many people were going to Batam on that day!

Onyee and I =)




Bye Singapore! =)

The interior of the ferry.

We were feeling hungry so we went to Coffee Town for some food first.


See the price? It's damn cheap! But the food portion is very little. Thought I took a photo of my bowl of mee soto but I can't seem to find it. Strange.

I love the ice tea there.

After we had something to eat, we went to The Spa Secret for facial and foot reflexology. As there were quite a lot of people there. We had to go for our facial and haircut first, then go for some supermarket shopping before coming back here for the foot reflexology. The Spa Secret looks beautiful. I like the interior design of that place.

By the way, the blackhead extraction was really extremely painful. Seriously. Was crying/tearing quite a lot. Never had such a painful extraction before. My face (especially the nose area) was also very red after the extraction. 

The Spa Secret is located just opposite Nagoya Hill and beside The Hills hotel.


The interior looks nice right?

Getting ready for my facial.


See my new haircut and my red nose. 


Oh yeah. This is the before photo. 

Onyee was cutting her hair. We have the same hair stylist.

Went to eat Ayam Penyet nearby before our foot reflexology. Sorry, just realize that I didn't take any photo of our foot reflexology session. It was really too dark in the room to take photo. Anyway, I don't recommend the foot reflexology there. Like can't feel anything. I prefer the foot reflexology in Eska.



2 comments:

Adam said...

Thanks for the post! BTW do you know of any waterfront villa hotel in Batam?

elderflowertea said...

@Adam: I haven't really stayed in a waterfront villa hotel in Batam. Stayed at one in Port Dickson though. Will be blogging about that one.