Monday, February 24, 2014

Bangkok Trip Part 3

Continue from: http://www.coffeeluvs.blogspot.sg/2014/02/bangkok-trip-part-2.html.

Robin and I went to Siam Ocean World after lunch. It is located at the basement of Siam Paragon. Am just gonna flood some photos here. Haha. After all, a picture tells a thousand words. For more information about Siam Ocean World, you may check out this link - http://www.siamoceanworld.co.th.

Wah.. So scary.







Our tickets.



Such a gigantic crab!





























OMG! Bad hair day. 



My fat gg.
















We also went to the Back of House Tour. But no photo-taking inside.


After the Back of House Tour, we went on the boat tour.







Can see the fishes swimming below our boat.







Siam Ocean World is very suitable for kids. So if you are bringing your kid to Bangkok, be sure to bring them to Siam Ocean World.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was
hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly
enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.



Also visit my page :: zephyr range hoods; ,